Meet Natalee Norton from HDNA
As we are taking a break from Netball thanks to Covid-19 we thought we would take the opportunity to introduce you to some people in the netball community. Natalee is a HDNA favourite coaching one of our representative sides and a long time supporter of the club at all levels. Natalee's energy, enthusiasm and her honesty are her trademarks and we love having her as part of our HDNA family.
So this week we have asked Natalee to take on the HDNA Fast 5.
1. So who is the most underrated mid court player in Suncorp Super Netball Series ?
I'm going with Verity Charles, feeds well, has nice movement and is a type 1 diabetic... tough as nails.
2. At home during COVID the food I most crave is ?
Halloumi and Mushrooms
3. How many Grand Finals did you play in ?
Far too many to remember
4. Which is your favourite Grand Final and why ?
Year 12, all schools Basketball final - we won by 1 - I beat my nemesis (I'm a basketballer not a netballer)
5. We know you miss your players and the Club, what message would you like to give them ?
Just to hang in there, we're all itching to get back to it, and when we do we'll be better and stronger than ever!