2020 HDNA DARLING DOWNS INTERDISTRICT CARNIVAL 15th MArcH
HDNA is delighted to host the opening round of the 2020 Darling Downs Interdistrict Carnival. We welcome all Associations from across the region and wish them the best of luck for this years interdistrict competition. Below is some basic information about our carnival and its setup. If you require any further information please contact us through our website and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
OUR LOCATION: 220 BARRACKS ROAD HIGHFIELDS
COURT MAP LAYOUT
* Please note, You will be able to drop off tents and equipment in your vehicle to the Tent Area as indicated on the map. No vehicle will be permitted to park in this area after drop off has been completed. Trailers can be left in the indicated area of the map. HDNA reserves the right to close this area off to vehicle drop offs if the number of children in this area could present a Health and Safety risk by having vehicles move through this zone.
** Irrigation lines run on the grassed areas. Do not hammer any tent pegs within a metre of blue paint markings on the grass areas.
Highfields Netball Courts has approximately 400 car parks. These are suggested parking areas for passenger cars. For those teams who will be traveling by bus we recommend contacting us prior to the carnival so suitable parking can be arranged. We are happy to announce SES Crows Nest will be in attendance to aid with traffic control during the initial influx of vehicles during the morning.
1) The Blue areas are general car parks
2) The Pink area is for bus drop off only (Buses are to drop at this point and relocate to park at the eastern end of the complex near the soccer fields)
On the day of the Carnival the following facilities will be available
1) First Aid Tent Staffed by Qualified First Aid Professionals. Located in the grassed area in front of the clubhouse
2) Canteen located at the Clubhouse it will have EFTPOS for canteen and food purchases, but no cash out facilities
3) BBQ We will offer Bacon and Egg Burgers in the morning and Steak Burgers and Sausages mid morning onwards.
Whilst every effort will be made to cater for all present, sometimes you just cant predict how hungry people will be so be kind to our volunteers on the BBQ.
4) Food/ Coffee Stalls This year we have in attendance
Emerge: They will offer Coffee, Fruit Smoothies and Gluten Free Food Options
TropicalSno: Shaved Ice Snow Cones
5) Netball Partners: Hart Sport, with the season fast approaching it's a great time to talk to HART and make sure you have all your Netball needs covered.